For a limited time only
We have extended our referral program, which is now scheduled to end June 30, 2022. Take advantage of it while you still can!
Here’s our referral program in a nutshell:
When you refer another PTO and they sign up for their own PTO website…
- YOU get a free year, AND
- THEY get a free year!*
*Applies only to the annual subscription fee. One-time set-up fee must be paid for any new website setups.
- This referral program for a free PTO website applies to our PTO website packages, which can be ordered here.
- A referral credit equivalent to a one-year subscription fee will be credited to your account when a PTO signs up for a PTO website subscription for the first time, claims you as the PTO that referred them, and successfully pays their one-time set-up fee.
- The PTO you referred will also receive a credit equivalent to a one-year subscription fee at the time they sign up, valid for their initial year subscription. This means they will get their first-year subscription for free.
- Referral credits apply only to the annual subscription fee. Any applicable one-time set-up fees (for any new website setups) or any add-on services are separate and must be paid as normally required.
- You can refer as many PTOs as you want. There is no limit. You get a free year for EACH referral that signs up. For example, if you refer 5 other PTOs, you will earn a credit for 5 free years.
- When your referral is signing up, there is a field on the payment page that asks them if they have been referred, and if so, who referred them. Be sure to ask them to fill in this field so you get credit for the referral and they get their free PTO website. When they fill it out, they will immediately get a credit for their first-year subscription fee so only the one-time set-up fee will be charged.
- Your referral must be a real PTO/PTA/PTSO/etc. that uses the website they sign up for as their main PTO website for an entire year after they sign up. If they cancel their subscription, request a refund, switch to a different website during their first year, or otherwise abandon our service, your referral credit will be forfeited.
- If you are a PTO signing up for your initial subscription and want to go in with another PTO so you both get a free initial 1-year subscription, this IS permissible. You can both get a free PTO website by referring each other. To claim this type of referral, each PTO should designate the other in the referral field during checkout. Note that if either PTO pulls out during the first year, the other PTO will forfeit their referral credit and owe the full first year subscription fee (unless they have other referral credits to offset it).