Recent News Emails to Members
The website is designed to send emails automatically for recent news to your members, with help from your MailChimp account.
- Create a new post (not a page).
- Schedule the post or immediately publish your post. Your MailChimp account will send out a full version of your post after it is published within the next 24 hours.
Emails Sent to Volunteer Sign-ups
Volunteer events automatically send reminder emails to signups. You can read more about it here. To manually send additional emails to signups, read on.
- In the sidebar, hover over “Sign-up Sheets” and click on “Email Volunteers”.
- On this page, select the list you want to email in the dropdown list, and enter your name, email, and reply email. Enter a subject and message. Below the message, click “YES” on the “Send Individual Emails?” box.
- Click “SEND Email” to send your message.